Maserati Alfieri replacement? - Maserati Alfieri Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-09-2018, 12:53 PM Thread Starter

Maserati Alfieri replacement?

With the Alfieri 's future so very vague, I'm starting to look at options outside of the trident badge but I'm currently drawing up a blank. What other comparable models are currently out there?
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-09-2018, 03:17 PM

I think we will see the Alfieri...eventually but for now they are prioritizing the Levante and Ghibli. I think its likely we'll hear about production next year, with a release sometime in 2020. There are plenty of other luxury grand tourers currently on the market like the Mercedes AMG SL, Jaguar F Type, Porsche Panamera, Lexus LC500 or the Cadillac CTS-V. All depends on your price bracket and what you're looking for with performance.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-16-2018, 12:45 PM Thread Starter

Agreed that it's a matter of time until the Alfieri debuts, but that could be years down the road and something will need to fill the waiting gap in the meantime. The Cadillac CTS-V is definitely an option and it won't be lacking in luxury cabin features, but the front facia looks a bit beefier than what the Alfieri has.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-16-2018, 03:07 PM

I think out of all the cars I listed that the LC500 is the most promising new model. There are also rumours that Lexus will be releasing a higher performance concept known as the LC F, which is supposed to pack more power than the Nissan GT-R. Here's a rending of what its supposed to look like. Pretty sleek imo.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-22-2018, 02:21 PM Thread Starter

Didn't really take the Japanese models into account, though now I see it's an oversight on my end. The rendered LC F is not as clean as the Alfieri, but it does have a certain appeal. Aston Martin would have been an option too, if it wasn't double the cost of everything Maserati offers.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-22-2018, 03:12 PM

I mean you have to look beyond how the car looks. The LC500 is putting out almost 500hp and that's at less than $100k. You'll be hard pressed to find a new Masterati with the specs and price to match.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Maserati Alfieri Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page