Will I say yes - Maserati Alfieri Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 01:11 PM Thread Starter

Will I say yes

I was always looking to buy Porsche 911, but after I saw Alfieri my thoughts about buying 911 got weaker. Seems like I'm gonna decide whether I'm buying 911 or Alfieri on this forum with your help guys Hope you gonna help me with this decision.
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-17-2017, 12:05 PM

Porsche does produce some very appealing cars, but there's just something about Maserati and their trident badge models that speaks to me. They have a timeless design when it comes to two doors and I can't say the same for the Porsche 911.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-24-2017, 09:32 AM Thread Starter

Can't agree with you here. In my opinion, out of the whole automotive market Porsche has one of the most iconic and timeless design, especially 911. The 911 has always stood for a rich, fast, sports car, and with the shape always staying the same through all these years, the shape too has come to stand for a classy, racy spirit.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-24-2017, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatballs View Post
Porsche does produce some very appealing cars, but there's just something about Maserati and their trident badge models that speaks to me. They have a timeless design when it comes to two doors and I can't say the same for the Porsche 911.
If you don't think the 911 has a timeless design then you really don't know what timeless design is in the automotive industry. Of all cars you can buy right now the 911 has the most timeless design. Just look at how it has progressed all these years since the first generation. Same design fundamentals from the first generation hold true in 2017.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-29-2017, 11:53 AM

Ye olde Porsche 911, even the latest model looks very much like its predecessors with those headlights and that all too familiar roofline. They've pretty much kept true to their heritage.
Can't really tell with the Alfieri since we're still waiting on a production model, but I do like the look of the banner rendering more than a 911.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-05-2018, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriele View Post
Ye olde Porsche 911, even the latest model looks very much like its predecessors with those headlights and that all too familiar roofline. They've pretty much kept true to their heritage.
Can't really tell with the Alfieri since we're still waiting on a production model, but I do like the look of the banner rendering more than a 911.
Maserati will find it harder to come up with timeless design given the fact they don't have as many generations of a product as Porsche does. What they should do is take a page out of Aston Martins book which to me is a winning strategy. Some of their new models are paving the way for automotive design.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Maserati Alfieri Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page