I Really Want a Coupe - Maserati Alfieri Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-04-2015, 04:42 PM Thread Starter

I Really Want a Coupe

I've never owned a sporty coupe before and the maserati alfieri looks better and better the longer I stare at it!
It's price range from $70,000-to-$150,000 is reasonable too but I'll keep hoping that the alfieri lands near the lower end of the spectrum.
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-05-2015, 07:13 PM

Hopefully it's sporty enough, first time the brand might have the sportiest thing we've seen from them with 2 doors in a price range like that, the rest have been GT cars and an uber rare supercar.

What other vehicles are you looking at?
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-08-2015, 03:32 PM Thread Starter

The Jaguar F-Type convertible looks amazing and it's Base MSRP is $68,100. Or maybe the lotus evora. There's just so many possibilities and I want to try them all, including the alfieri, before making a final decision.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-28-2015, 04:18 PM

The price range is really wide. Well make sure you let us know how testing out all the possibilities goes. I'll be very interested to hear your comparative opinions on them.

Welcome to the forum!

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-28-2015, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
The price range is really wide. Well make sure you let us know how testing out all the possibilities goes. I'll be very interested to hear your comparative opinions on them.

Welcome to the forum!
Indeed and it will of course depend on what's included and how that compares to the competition which i bet they'll want to stay close to and not veer away from.

Might have to look to Porsche to brainstorm.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-29-2015, 04:03 PM Thread Starter

It was designed to compete with the Jaguar F-type, Mercedes-AMG GT, Porsche 911, Corvette so I assume that the price point would be around there. Except for the Mercedes-AMG GT, that one just costs more.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-01-2015, 06:52 PM

Unless you factor in the basemodel AMG GT.. then it beings to fit in more directly. Just have to bring them in on a level which makes them on a level playing field.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Maserati Alfieri Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page